Natures Goodness provides your dog with a holistic balanced formulation, that is high in protein, has no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives, and is made from a real meat recipe that is naturally good for your dog.
The benefits for your dog
All Product benefits include
- Real meat – High nutrient proteins to help aid lean muscle development.
- Prebiotics –the building blocks for intestinal health that support and nurture the dog’s inside.
- Excellent palatability – high quality ingredients with optimal nutrients increases palatability.
- Helps prevent Bad breath – Assists digestion and maintains a healthy GI tract, helping prevent bad breath.
- Healthy Skin & Coat – Contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to help maintain healthy skin and coat.
Specific Product Benefits:
- Grain free – formulated without wheat, corn, or cereals in an all natural holistic blend – may provide relief from most food allergy symptoms.
- Health & Immunity – holistic formulation provides your pet with nutrition for optimal health and vitality.
- Lite & Mature with joint health – is low in fat and contains glucosamine to aid in weight management and maintenance of bone health.
When dogs roamed the earth they hunted for their meals in the wild, pursuing the nutritional balance they craved, a grain-free blend of multiple, high quality proteins, fruits and vegetables. Carnivores’ digestive organs were not designed to digest plant materials but they are ideal for breaking down, absorbing and utilizing proteins, bones and fat.
A balanced, grain-free diet high in meat proteins provides dogs with necessary and valuable nutrients. V.I.P has balanced a dog’s nutritional needs with a formula that goes back to the grain-free benefits of the wild. Switching to grain-free dog food may prevent or stop common allergy symptoms such as itchy skin, chronic ear infections, hair loss, hot spots and excessive scratching.*
*Source – Pet Industry News, Grainfree Diets for dogs, Article written by Drs. Foster and Smith’s article on “Food Allergies and Food Intolerance,”